Welcome

Warning: adult content.
This is a Pro-Ana Page to share our stories, tricks and for motivation.

No haters will be allow.

First of all: Welcome


"Anorexia may be a harmful activity. We do not encourage this activity. Should you feel that you have a problem, feel unhealthy, or need help, please talk to someone that can help you through this"*
First off, I am not a health professional and what is on this site should not to be construed as giving medical or professional advice in any shape, form or fashion.
This is a pro-Ana site and some content may be considered adult content, reason why there is a warning before you are able to "read me".

Now that it's said: Welcome, once again, to my page


I've been doing changes for a better organize website. The "Home" page will not be use to publish every new blog I create, go to the tags and there will be most of the stuff. Read the comments as there will be my updates regarding that subject.
I do this because I dislike that the new blogs appear as soon as you enter my page and people will be like WTF?


Feel free to write a comment or post anything you want!

counter

Dec 15, 2010

My PoEm


Ignored

I see the same faces of yesterday,
The empty guts of a bright promise,
The same complains and insults that tortures,
The image of disgust I’ve created while the world turns blue…

I feel the intense pain of yesterday,
The empty lips where no words are allowed,
The same rituals to petrify my spirit,
The image of hatred in the coldness…

Down to the core there’s no more,
Death inside and then ignored,
The throat burns when there’s no water,
The lack of calories won’t get me on my knees…

I smell the lies of a killing substance,
The empty minds of obsessive eating to block the veins,
The same gluttony of imperfection,
The image of beasts been played like marionettes…

I hear the sound of a singing stomach,
The empty hurt that satisfy the fashion industry,
 The same strong will that prevails as beauty,
The image becoming less and the bliss blossom…

Down to the core there’s no more,
Death inside and then ignored,
The throat burns when there’s no water,
The lack of calories will make me forgive…

No comments:

Post a Comment