Welcome

Warning: adult content.
This is a Pro-Ana Page to share our stories, tricks and for motivation.

No haters will be allow.

First of all: Welcome


"Anorexia may be a harmful activity. We do not encourage this activity. Should you feel that you have a problem, feel unhealthy, or need help, please talk to someone that can help you through this"*
First off, I am not a health professional and what is on this site should not to be construed as giving medical or professional advice in any shape, form or fashion.
This is a pro-Ana site and some content may be considered adult content, reason why there is a warning before you are able to "read me".

Now that it's said: Welcome, once again, to my page


I've been doing changes for a better organize website. The "Home" page will not be use to publish every new blog I create, go to the tags and there will be most of the stuff. Read the comments as there will be my updates regarding that subject.
I do this because I dislike that the new blogs appear as soon as you enter my page and people will be like WTF?


Feel free to write a comment or post anything you want!

counter

Dec 14, 2010

Me, Me, Me!

Me:



Ok, here’s the deal: it’s time for a more personal blog. We all have a story in the Ana movement, we are not born into a bad sign and suddenly become Ana or Mia. Reality is that I am fat, is simple…a statement of deep pain and frustration. Was I ever thin? Yes, I was and those were happy times. Not in a shallow way, but I was more active and I feel so much better about myself. Yes, there’s pride and some vanity in Ana/Mia but let’s get real…who isn’t concern with their appearance? If it wasn’t such an important issue then there will be no plastic surgeries, models will be everyone that chooses that career and there will be no sense of fashion. So, life and society show us that been pretty…beautiful…thin…perfect… is in fact important.


So, I was since childhood a normal average weight, not fat and not thin. Just in the middle, and it was ok when all that matter was games and more games. Then in high school I played in the volleyball team, I played soccer and walked every afternoon for at least 2 hours. So, obviously my weight got down and the clothes started to fit better and everything made sense. Then it was ok, little tricks made the difference: I didn’t drive my car to college, instead I walked 30 minutes to college and 30 minutes back home, I never took the elevator and I had classes in the fifth floor, plus I walked every afternoon for 2 hours and I also went on a diet: Atkins. That was a great time, I remember I step on the scale and it reached 100 pounds (remember than I am short, 5’1) and it was good for me. Then classes became more intense and the everyday life stress gets the best of me, before realizing I was at 150 lbs! Fat as a whale, I know. Depression set in as it didn’t matter which diet I followed, nothing worked. I kept gaining weight, and I got to my highest weight 210… no comment. Obviously depression has set in, I felt so bad that I used food as a comfort and not for nourishment; I ate just because I was bored, tired, sad… I hated myself; my reflection was the triggering image for my self-mutilation (cutting) and suicide thoughts.


Ana came to my rescue and I became motivated and although it is very hard at the beginning, I was noticing the changes and I was finally in control over something in my life. My current weight? 140lbs. although thanks to my abs obsessive workout I look like way less…muscle weight perhaps… My goal weigh? Let’s try to be back to 100lbs…


So, that’s my story so far…

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to your story, it's true...we are all worried about out looks and that's just perfectly normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i think everyone has a story close to yours hun its just they dont own up to it. I remm my perfect weight was 115 i wore a size 2 that was happy times i did not workout but i use to take diet pills and coffee and purge sometimes, now 115 was a little high @ 5 2 but i am curve so i can never be thin no matter what i do. I want to get back down to 110 to 118 but i will take 140 for now but i cant stop eat and i have a gut.
    Sorry for ranting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rant is awesome, I love to read comments! Well we will be our goal! Stay Strong!

    Anonymous: Yes it's perfectly normal! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete