Welcome

Warning: adult content.
This is a Pro-Ana Page to share our stories, tricks and for motivation.

No haters will be allow.

First of all: Welcome


"Anorexia may be a harmful activity. We do not encourage this activity. Should you feel that you have a problem, feel unhealthy, or need help, please talk to someone that can help you through this"*
First off, I am not a health professional and what is on this site should not to be construed as giving medical or professional advice in any shape, form or fashion.
This is a pro-Ana site and some content may be considered adult content, reason why there is a warning before you are able to "read me".

Now that it's said: Welcome, once again, to my page


I've been doing changes for a better organize website. The "Home" page will not be use to publish every new blog I create, go to the tags and there will be most of the stuff. Read the comments as there will be my updates regarding that subject.
I do this because I dislike that the new blogs appear as soon as you enter my page and people will be like WTF?


Feel free to write a comment or post anything you want!

counter

Dec 18, 2010

A little bit of everything

ok, so guess why my account was disable in Facebook? Apparently supporting ppl in their diets is consider harassment or bullying. That's just so stupid! And what happen to freedom of speech??? 

Anyways, haven't been eating that much which is good news and just trying out new exercises. I love Christmas but hate all the buffet and the way people seem to literally eat Christmas. There's fat, sugar & more sugar & more fat... people usually gain around 10 pounds in Christmas, disturbing... according to my family perception and curses afterward... excuse me but nobody shove the food down your throat! and you are to blame! 

So, guess this is my home to just find support... the other site I visited turned to trash... so wish to not gain a pound over Christmas... even if you can't stick to fasting or Ana, make sure you don't gain! 

2 comments:

  1. I am so used to eating once every two or three days. Now that I am laid off I eat every day... Dang pounds, no not ounces, POUNDS!! Guess when I am broke I will be forced to not eat.

    I can't understand why you were deleted from Facebook. It doesn't make any sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boredom is fatness best friend...

    I know! Facebook says it's harassment believe it or not. Stupid, I know... guess those anti-ana groups are doing their work...

    ReplyDelete