Welcome

Warning: adult content.
This is a Pro-Ana Page to share our stories, tricks and for motivation.

No haters will be allow.

First of all: Welcome


"Anorexia may be a harmful activity. We do not encourage this activity. Should you feel that you have a problem, feel unhealthy, or need help, please talk to someone that can help you through this"*
First off, I am not a health professional and what is on this site should not to be construed as giving medical or professional advice in any shape, form or fashion.
This is a pro-Ana site and some content may be considered adult content, reason why there is a warning before you are able to "read me".

Now that it's said: Welcome, once again, to my page


I've been doing changes for a better organize website. The "Home" page will not be use to publish every new blog I create, go to the tags and there will be most of the stuff. Read the comments as there will be my updates regarding that subject.
I do this because I dislike that the new blogs appear as soon as you enter my page and people will be like WTF?


Feel free to write a comment or post anything you want!

counter

Aug 12, 2010

Today's Post: Feeling

Sometimes people don't realize how damage we can be inside. The pain and tears seems to be our only nourishment. 
The insecurities are way more than a simple "issue" or dislike of what our reflection so cruelly expose. 
There is an internal battle every single day, to survive and breath. The dislike of oneself is an important theme in M.A.D.E. because we most be rebuild from the inside and perfected outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment