Welcome

Warning: adult content.
This is a Pro-Ana Page to share our stories, tricks and for motivation.

No haters will be allow.

First of all: Welcome


"Anorexia may be a harmful activity. We do not encourage this activity. Should you feel that you have a problem, feel unhealthy, or need help, please talk to someone that can help you through this"*
First off, I am not a health professional and what is on this site should not to be construed as giving medical or professional advice in any shape, form or fashion.
This is a pro-Ana site and some content may be considered adult content, reason why there is a warning before you are able to "read me".

Now that it's said: Welcome, once again, to my page


I've been doing changes for a better organize website. The "Home" page will not be use to publish every new blog I create, go to the tags and there will be most of the stuff. Read the comments as there will be my updates regarding that subject.
I do this because I dislike that the new blogs appear as soon as you enter my page and people will be like WTF?


Feel free to write a comment or post anything you want!

counter

Mar 4, 2011

March Project Day 4

Wow, four days already gone. Today was ok, I eat around 250 calories in a chicken salad. The problem is that I hurted my leg in aerobics class and I don't feel too good. Cross your fingers, hopefully is nothing serious and I can go back to class. Going to the doctor tomorrow.

How are you doing betternothere?

Gotta keep ourselves motivated, because now are the days more difficult as we will now feel the hungriness.

The good news? Soon the cravings will be gone! *Happy Dance*


*All content of this blog is the property of its creator, protected by applicable copyright law, and is not to be used without permission.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on another great day. Only 250 thats awsome. I realy hope its not too bad let me know.
    I did not do so good yesterday only burned 230 ccals but i eat alot of beans and protein my cycle is about to start so i felt like crap but today i will make up.I want to join the gym next week but i want to be smaller.
    I am haveing coffee and cereal togather and that will be it for the day.
    Did you fix you phone yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is my own detox blend it sounded gross but i will have it all day tomm.
    lets see it has
    kale
    mint
    rose mary
    beets
    carrots
    v8 juice
    and a protein shake
    did not taste to bad lets see what happens
    how are you today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so far. That sounds like a weird mix, but good it tasted ok. I'm gonna explore a way to add fiber and protein.

    phone is dead still :( hate it!

    Keep going strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well it is weird. i forund the mix on a bottle in the store.I want to fast monday because the people live with are all about the healthy way and telling me to do everything in moderation which i know is right but its also slow and i want this weight off now so i will have to be real good on the weekends and kick it on the weekdays. You know sometimes people think they know whats good for you but they dont.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! I hate it, I mean I do know what I'm doinng, I'm not stupid!

    ReplyDelete