Welcome

Warning: adult content.
This is a Pro-Ana Page to share our stories, tricks and for motivation.

No haters will be allow.

First of all: Welcome


"Anorexia may be a harmful activity. We do not encourage this activity. Should you feel that you have a problem, feel unhealthy, or need help, please talk to someone that can help you through this"*
First off, I am not a health professional and what is on this site should not to be construed as giving medical or professional advice in any shape, form or fashion.
This is a pro-Ana site and some content may be considered adult content, reason why there is a warning before you are able to "read me".

Now that it's said: Welcome, once again, to my page


I've been doing changes for a better organize website. The "Home" page will not be use to publish every new blog I create, go to the tags and there will be most of the stuff. Read the comments as there will be my updates regarding that subject.
I do this because I dislike that the new blogs appear as soon as you enter my page and people will be like WTF?


Feel free to write a comment or post anything you want!

counter

Feb 13, 2011

Fasting on Monday

Hello!
 So I'm fasting on Monday with my BFBE Rowna! :)

Gotta get ready so I need:
1 Bottle of 1.5 liters of cold water
1 Sugarless package of Gum
Green Tea
Laxatives

8 comments:

  1. we need something like thoughts again dont you think where we can log in at anytime of day and have someone to chat to.I realy miss that haveing that support there do you think facebook can be like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, hope so. Thoughts made things for the worse in every aspect...it happens when ppl get greedy and it's all about money and not the followers.

    maybe we can have a time or days for the chat here. I think that could be a good idea. Sometimes ppl enter to the chat.

    which days or hours can you be online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well my days are free because i mostly work at nights so anytime in the day.it would be nice if we could do it mobile then i wil be able to get to it no matter what.do you think we can create one on facebook just for our group and its by invite only

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hea whatever happen to my book i never got mine. Do i need to reorder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall join you if you are fasting on Wednesday. How about Tuesday to be 'chat day'? I need support too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok for fasting on wed.
    And what time on tue so i can log on with my laptop.
    I think we all need the extra support because food is working against us in my oppoin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, ups I missed this. I will join on Tuesday. I don't care what, I will not eat! I can chat around this hour. Is 10:30 pm...can you girls be online?

    Betternothere: I will verify with the post office or make some calls to send you another one. No way in hell you need to re-order! I'll make sure you get one

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed the fast too,forgot what day it was.
    But we can fast tomm.
    1030 any nigth is good for me

    Ok just let me know what happens.

    Guess what i lost 3lbs since sat walking and eating right and purgeing when i do eat over.

    ReplyDelete